Welcome to Christmas in Townsend.com
The website for the computerized Christmas light display in Townsend, MA.
Christmas in Townsend is not your typical Christmas light display – it’s a show! The lights are computer controlled and synchronized to music that you can listen to on your car’s radio.
Hours of Operation
For the 2014-15 season
The show lasts about 30 minutes and features 30,000+ lights animated to many classical and contemporary Christmas songs.
Thank you for helping us collect over
How to watch the show
- Drive down the driveway (You can’t see the house from the street but you can see a sign on the mailbox and another down the driveway)
- Tune your radio to the station listed on our sign (It may change so we don’t post it here) you can then can hear the music in your car.
- Next to the tune to sign is the bin for non-perishable items we are collecting for the TEO. If you brought items place them here.
- Pull down the right side of the driveway as far as possible, this will allow others who will show up after you to be able to watch the show too.
- Watch the show!!!
- Enjoy yourself but please turn off your headlights, stay in your vehicle, and do not litter
- On particularly busy nights continue to pull forward as those in front of you leave.
- When you are done watching the show please pull all the way down the driveway and turn around (requires 3-point turn, but this is the only safe place to turn around)
- Go up the driveway on your right (opposite side of those watching the show)